Given recent Government advice and UK Athletics recommendations, Heaton Harriers have taken the decision to suspend taking new entries for the Anita Nott Women’s Race which is scheduled to take place on Monday 29 June 2020. At the present time, we still plan to run the race on 29 June if it is considered safe and appropriate to do so. You will however appreciate that we are unable to say whether or not we will be able to hold the race on this date at this stage. We will therefore monitor the situation, we will take the Government’s and UK Athletics’ advice and will provide all concerned with updates as and when we are able.
Hopefully we will be able to run the race either on the original date or an alternative Monday evening during the summer. We are however suspending new entries for the present time until we can make that decision. If anybody who has already entered already would like to cancel their entry now, then please email email@example.com and we can arrange a refund. It goes without saying that should the 2020 race need to be cancelled a full refund will be given.
We trust that this is helpful in the circumstances.
Heaton Harriers Committee