National Cross Country Champs 2015

Home Forums News And Announcements National Cross Country Champs 2015

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Andrew Bell 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Andrew Bell

NATIONAL CROSS COUNTRY CHAMPS 21ST FEBRUARY 2015:-

Yes I am early on sorting this one but this will take some organising. The plan is to go there and back in a day on the train.

To wet your whistle ask anybody who did it last year and they will say this event is not to be missed.

Here the official site:-

http://www.englishcrosscountry.co.uk/the-national-cross-co…/

After a few phone calls to East Coast Trains I have got a realistic estimate on the price per person to go down to the big smoke. This will come in at around £50 a head. As mentioned previously, the club will pay half this amount for representing the club at this not to be missed event. So what do I require from you the member. As I will need to book the tickets month I will want a deposit upfront to show your commitment to run the race. This is because until I get to the point of booking the trains, I will not know the true amount. In total with a refundable £7 race entry total cost will be £32.

Right to summarise. I need from the member £14 now to run this race. Once I have booked the train tickets the remaining amount will be due.

Any juniors who want to run the race needs to let me know asap as this will effect the times we leave Newcastle for the big smoke.

When giving over the money, if you hold a railcard please let me know and what sort you hold. This is very important as this will save you money!!!!

Monies (£14) to myself by the usual methods. Cash is king but paypal or bank transfer is the modern way.

Andrew Bell

Nationals XC – London – UPDATE!!!!!!!

Its all booked. Big smoke here we come. Heaton are taking 22 down.

We leave on the 0600 train from Newcastle. Arrive into the big smoke at 0908.

We return on the 1900 and arrive back to the promised land at 2151. Leaving time for refreshments as per usual.

We also have two guests from NSP going us. The usual two.

Right now the damage…………

If you are part of the greens clan, routledge clan, mcentee clan and yours names are salter or longman ignore the next part.

Already Paid = £14

To Pay = £11

Tickets were 8p over the original quote so not too shabby.

Payment to with me ASAP.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by  Andrew Bell.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.