Norman Woodcock relays INFO
legs to be arranged between teams otherwise this starting list will be used, it is your responsibility to contact me
James Mckenzie, Hannah Nagel, James Meader
Charlie Townsend, Ellen Roberts, Ian Robinson
Calum Mills, Ellen Cole, Wayne Fuller
Alexander John Moore, Deborah Hicks, James Duthie
Scott McEntee, Nina Cameron, Ian Norman
Anthony Scott Daglish, Lisa Boyd, Joanne Adamson
Vicki Addison, Alison Vaulkhard, Helena Wälsäter
David Gilmore, Janette Kilgour, George Routledge
Please discuss your leg positions before Saturday, I need to submit team sheets by 1230 hours so it would help if all teams could be present at the race course for then.
If you are unable to run contact Phil Green on 07798672732.
Preferably before 1230 on Saturday
2018 NORMAN WOODCOCK INFORMATION SHEET
• The Norman Woodcock, is a flat and traffic free route.
• ON ARRIVAL BY CAR: Please follow the marshal’s directions for free car parking.
• RACE DAY INFORMATION, REGISTRATION EVENT CONTROL AND CHANGING FACILITIES ARE LOCATED AT PARKLANDS GOLF COURSE. PLEASE RESPECT THE AMENITIES PROVIDED. Thank you.
• Registration is open from 11.30am at ‘Parklands Golf Club House’.
• Follow directions & signage to the new HQ.
• Toilets and changing are available in the clubhouse. NO baggage should be left in the changing area. Lockers are not available. The organisers will accept no liability for loss of, or damage to, competitors’ property.
• Please ensure your race number is on the front of your vest. Please ensure your medical & contact information on the reverse of your number is completed.
• Medical Provision (First Aid is available) and will provide assistance should you need it. If you are unable to finish en route, signal to a marshal that you need assistance out on the course.
• WARM UP AREA: We will ask runners to warm up on the race path route itself.
• Do not warm up on the artificial track or the grassed the race course. Please do not run on the main road that intersects the race course. Please do not throw litter away.
• KEEP GOSFORTH RACE COURSE TIDY! Please listen to the pre-race instructions.
• START TIME IS 1 pm.
• THE COURSE STARTS ON THE INSIDE PERIMETER OF THE RACE COURSE. 1.66 miles per lap for each runner.
• PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE MAYBE GOLFERS USING THE GOLF COURSE WHICH INTERSECTS THE RACE COURSE.
• MARSHALS WILL BE ON HAND TO MARSHAL CROSSING POINTS ON THE COURSE.
• NEW FOR 2018. Once finished, please make your way to Parklands Golf course clubhouse. Results and prizes at 2pm. Full bar menu & drinks available, all reasonably priced.
• Awards at the discretion of the club. Elswick Harriers thanks you for your support.
• See you all in 2019!