We usually have several social events each year – namely our Ringtons Cup Social Evening and Club Awards Presentation Night in April and our famous Christmas Handicap Social Evening with buffet and quizzes in December.
Most recently of course we had our grand Opening Day as we moved to our new training headquarters at Cochrane Park with Pizza buffet, sports games and our infamous Beer Mile.
Our grandest social evenings of all were when we celebrated our 100th Anniversary in 1990 and our 125th Anniversary in 2015 (detaisl below) . Here’s to our 150th !
Heaton Harriers 125th Anniversary Dinner
Date: Saturday 5 September 2015
Time: 7pm – 1am
Venue: Newcastle Marriott Hotel, High Gosforth Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 5HN
Cost: £35 per ticket
- Black tie* dinner to celebrate our 125th anniversary
- Price includes champagne reception on arrival and three course dinner
- Guest Speaker Charlie Spedding (1984 London Marathon Winner and 1984 Olympic Bronze Medalist)
- Live Music and Disco featuring Hip Operation
- Tables of 10
- Tickets available individually or as full or part tables
- Open to members and non-members
- Book now to avoid disappointment!
There will be the ability to pre-order wine for the table (the package does not include any wine).
Discounted room rates are available from the Marriott Hotel for this event
If you require any further information please contact Deborah Hicks or any of the other committee members.
* This is a black tie event however lounge suits will be permitted
Download the application form here