In light of the latest Covid19 developments, with my Club Covid19 Secure hat on, I believe that we need to introduce the following steps with immediate effect.
1. We gather outside only, encourage social distancing, and limit any announcements to 5 minute maximum primarily aimed at the session logistics.
2. At the end of the session we disperse quickly and discourage re-assembly.
3. We do not need to limit the running groups to 6 but should discourage more than 10 as it’s easier to spread out.
4. On a practical level, for the Rington’s members should be told to assemble at the start area no earlier than 6:55pm for 7pm start and once they have finished to move on. Results will be published ASAP on social media and any trophies presented as appropriate in the New Year. Although disappointing, it is not sensible to have groups of people breathing hard at the end of the race waiting around even if is to encourage others.
5. CP is closed Xmas/New Year week so we will meet for the sessions n Dec 28th & 30th outside the side gate. Again, brief instructions then off to run.
6. As discussed at Committee, we will not ask CP to open the bar for us on Tuesday January 4th as we’ll not have Check-in @ Checkley’s